Activ'Air® plasterboards improve indoor air quality by using a unique technology to remove formaldehydes from the air and convert them into safe, inert compounds that, once captured in the board, cannot be released back into the air.
Key Features & Benefits
- Permanently reduces formaldehyde - even after multiple renovations
- Provides at least 50 years of formaldehyde absorption based on tests and analysis
- Can be used with most water based acrylic and epoxy paints and breathable wallpaper
- Is a passive system - more effective in reducing formaldehyde than additional ventilation
- Also available in Gyproc DuraLine Activ’Air® & Gyproc SoundBloc Activ’Air®
- Part of the Gyproc Eco-Innovation Sustainable Products Strategy