Gyproc Hard Coat
Gyproc Hard Coat is a gypsum undercoat plaster that is up to 30% faster to apply than sand and cement.
Gyproc Hard Coat can be used on most masonry backgrounds with a final coat of Gyproc finishing plaster for a smooth, inert, high-quality surface to internal walls. It offers excellent impact resistance, air tightness, quick surface drying and a high resistance to efflorescence. Gyproc Hard Coat is a high quality, easier to use alternative to sand and cement, and is suitable for use on most internal masonry backgrounds.
- Superior impact resistance
- Pre-mixed for guaranteed quality, easy handling and less mess
- Lightweight for rapid application
- Same day skim finishing
- Enhances sound insulation
- Compatible with all Gyproc finishing plasters
- Improves airtightness and energy efficiency
- High resistance to efflorescence migration