Gyptone Activ'Air® Tiles
Whether designing reception areas, intimate restaurant spaces or shop interiors, Gyptone Activ'Air® tiles effortlessly combine acoustics with aesthetics.
A choice of attractive design families, BASE, QUATTRO, POINT and LINE with an integral sound absorbent tissue backing, make Gyptone Activ'Air® suspended ceiling tiles and planks the natural choice for creating the ideal acoustic ceiling system.
Gyptone Activ'Air® uses an innovative technology to improve indoor air quality by taking formaldehyde out of the air and keeping it out. The Activ’Air® technology provides for healthier living, learning and working environments.
- Activ'Air® can reduce formaldehyde concentrations up to 70%
- Takes up to 3 kg per tile without any additional support (NB: planks should not be subjected to loading without support)
- Available in A, E15 and D1 edge concealed grid systems
- Easy to install, with a robust surface and high impact resistance
- Can be decorated in any colour
- Conforms to the maximum Class A BREEAM rating