Gyptone BIG Activ'Air® Boards
The Gyptone BIG Activ'Air® acoustic ceiling board range is designed to improve the acoustic climate and air quality in commercial, education, and healthcare environments.
A choice of six attractive perforated designs, coupled with an integral sound absorbent tissue backing, make Gyptone BIG Activ'Air® acoustic ceiling boards the natural choice for creating the ideal concealed framing acoustic ceiling system.
The ceilings reduce formaldehyde levels, reverberation time, and improve speech intelligibility in a given room. The Gyptone BIG Activ'Air® acoustic ceilings range allow you to create large ceiling surfaces without visible joints. Only the oblong, hexagonal or square perforations are visible.
- Activ'Air® can reduce formaldehyde concentrations by up to 70%
- Gyptone Big Line 7 boards can be used in curved applications
- Available in a range of perforated boards
- Sound absorbing up to Class C, NRC 0.75, ᵃѡ0.75
- Can be decorated in any colour
- Conforms to the maximum Class A BREEAM rating