ThistleBond-it is a high performance plaster bonding agent, specially formulated for use on smooth and / or low suction backgrounds to provide an adequate key.
ThistleBond-it requires only one coat and works best when followed by Gyproc Bonding Coat and a Gyproc finishing plaster (either Gyproc Carlite Finish or Gyproc Skimcoat). ThistleBond-it is coloured light green to help you identify backgrounds to which it has been applied. Apply with a roller for best results.
- Bonding agent for pre-treatment of smooth and / or low suction backgrounds
- Contains aggregate to provide a mechanical as well as chemical key
- Green in colour - so it's easy to see where it's been applied
- Applied in one coat, by roller or brush, and plastered when dry
- Approximately 45m² coverage per 10 litre tub